Jan Gessler is a Berlin based director and cinematographer. His work contains often dynamic camera movement and cinematic shots using a great variety of gear.
He works in international TV and cinema productions. He manages feature films and shots documentary formats.
He is an experienced traveler who worked on all continents and in different environments.
Jan is available as freelance photographer, cinematographer and director.
UNITED NATIONS / UNIVERSAL / ZDF / ARTE / MTV / ARD / RBB / FRAUNHOFER INSTITUT / CITY OF BERLIN / GERMAN TELEKOM / FEDERAL INSTITUT OF RISK ASSESSMENT / GERMAN MUSEUM OF TECHNOLOGY / GERMAN MINISTRIES / RECKITT BENCKISER / HEINEKEN / REWE / SKODA / ALSTOM / MICROSOFT / BMW etc.
- German passport, travel insurance, vaccination
- Fluent in German and English, Basic French and Turkish
- MB VIANO van with mobile editing suite
- International drivers license
- Drone pilot, license and insurance
Underwater filming,diving brevet, insurance